Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary, and we're planning to do something fun as a family (me, Scotti, and Ev) tonight to celebrate the actual day, then having a "hot date" sans baby on Saturday.

Scott and I have actually been together over 6 years now, and it's been an exciting journey. We've seen each other through so many bad hair cuts, bands, road trips, festivals, varying levels of poverty, grad school (me), college (him), jobs, unemployment, awesome apartments, bad apartments, luck, successes, the ups and the downs and everything in between.

Then we decided to make a person, which has been our biggest project to date--often leaving little time for us to focus on our relationship. But it's nice to know that I've made my choice and have my partner for life. Because it's a bit of a wild ride sometimes and I need someone I can hang onto when the going gets tough.

So here's to us :) Happy Anniversary S. Here's a little memory of that sweet day in Jamaica...wish we were there now!





2 comments:

4little1s said...

Great photos, what a REALLY great idea. I love it and they made me laugh, just brilliant.

Erika said...

thanks and I'm glad they made you smile! the water there was So warm and shallow for quite a ways. Bonus? After a good dry-cleaning both his suit and my dress survived. But it was a risk we were willing to take for the fun pictures!